Friday, December 2, 2011

Alan Cumming Returns to Host the Britannia Honours: "It Keeps Me on my small Toes"

Alan Cumming Alan Cumming is an ideal option to host this year's Britannia Honours (Sunday at 8/7c on television Guide Network). I am talking about, the guy won a Tony Award for taking part in an emcee (for Cabaret in 1998)! Plus, the Scottish actor has other abilities highly relevant to the gig - just request him. "I am a tiny bit cheeky and a bit mischievous," he states. "I am quite good on my small ft." It is a positive thing too, because Cumming's packed schedule - including his ongoing gig around the Good Wife, which shoots in NY - managed to get difficult to get time for you to fly to La to host the show, not to mention prepare what he'll say. "It type of keeps me on my small toes and type of feels as though doing theater without needing to perform a play for six several weeks," he states. "I've no script yet, however i benefit from the last second-ness from it.Inch Take a look at red-colored carpet arrivals in the 2011 Britannia Honours Cumming promises he will not be as questionable as that other biting honours show host from across water-feature. "I believe it is a Scottish factor to become quite brutal and quite dark, however, you say it with love so then nobody will get hurt," he states. "I believe it certainly is good not to take yourself too seriously. But additionally, you won't want to be quickly cutting or people are likely to get upset." Besides, after hosting the ceremony two times before, it's old hat to him now. "I quite regularly host things. I like might it's fun," he states. "Now I am more enjoyable about this. I attempt to analyze those who are developing and also to see what's everybody speaking about at this time in Hollywood." Try not to expect him to visit easy on his buddies. "The more knowledge you have someone, the greater embarrassing tales you realize,Inch he jokes. "[Presenter] Jason Isaacs is definitely an old friend so he sent just a little note saying, 'This is when I wish to be introduced.' I stated, 'I will be the judge of this, thanks.AInch The British Academy of Film and tv Arts La hands the annual Britannia Honours for fulfillment in acting, producting and pointing. The 2010 honorees include Warren Beatty, Ben Stiller, Pixar's John Lasseter, David Yates and Helena Bonham Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment